Let the fun begin. My new motto is going to be: Just One More Mile.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday, October 29th

Weather - 33 degrees and raining

Clothing - Black running shorts and short sleeve cotton shirt

Nutrition - Clif bar before and 28 ounces of water. 

Route -  Treadmill at Gold's Gym

Distance Completed:  7 miles

Time:  Started at 7:45 am, took 1 hr, 21 minutes

Due to the rain, I took the run indoors and did it at Gold's Gym.  I mixed it up a bit and picked a treadmill in the cinema.  I got to watch 'The Adjustment Bureau".  Granted I saw the 2nd half before the first half, but it was great.  Made the time and miles go by faster.

Anything I'd do different?  No, it was great and a nice option to getting my run done without getting wet outside.

Mid-week runs - Took Tuesday off, ran 4 miles on Thursday.  Low mileage overall this week for me, but I am happy that my body feels good and is not in any pain lingering from last Saturday's 26 miler.

No comments:

Post a Comment