Let the fun begin. My new motto is going to be: Just One More Mile.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Wronsky's are coming! The Wronsky's are coming!

I got an email today from my sister with her flight info.  Lori and her husband, Ben officially booked their plane tickets to watch me run the marathon on November 20th.  I was currently on the treadmill at the gym, checking email on my cell phone, when I saw her email.  I have to say, it made my 5 mile run a little bit easier and gave me a pep in my step to finish it. 


I am so excited they are coming.  I only hope I can finish the race on Sunday before their plane takes off on Monday afternoon. :)  It means the world to me that they will be there to witness this monumental event in my life.  I am only doing this once, so to have the support and my own personal cheer leading team is beyond fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment