Let the fun begin. My new motto is going to be: Just One More Mile.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday, July 16

Weather - Sunny,  69 degrees (BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!)

Clothing - Black running shorts, Rockstar tech shirt, fuel belt

Nutrition -   Ate a banana before. During the run: didn't drink anything.  Too busy talking!

Route -  Oak Green and Burke Centre Parkway.  Took a right onto Ox and went a total of 2 miles before turning around.

Distance Completed:  4 miles

Time:  Started at 7:30am, took 49 minutes

J.W. and I met to run the 4 miles we had on the schedule.  We knew the weather G-ds would be on our side and decided to sleep in a bit and meet at 7:30am.  WOW, what a difference it makes when humidity is not a factor.  It was a very enjoyable run.
Surprising, no music was played and we talked the whole time.   

Anything I'd do different?  Yes.  My interval timer on the Garmin was completely full and it stopped keeping our time in mid-run.  I just eyeballed the running/walking parts for the remainder.  Need to reset and clear the timer.  

Mid-week runs - Was not able to run either on Tuesday or Thursday this week due to still being in Orlando.  I did run 4 miles on Friday at the gym.  I am still slow, slow, slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment